Current trade item. Full makeover by Sorg Sorg Sorg up for trade!

Saturday 22 September 2007

dead and buried?

Well dear readers another 2 weeks have gone by since my last post. Where is my life going too? I am once again extremely busy with work so that is having a knock on effect with the amount of time I can spend within entropia and hence the amount of time promoting 100sweat2ahangar. Today whilst I was promoting it in twin I came across Ben Milky Allen.

Who it turnds out is not only doing the same redpaperclip idea as myself he is doing EXACTLY the same goal 100 sweat into a hangar. Now i'm not sure whether to be flattered by this or feel a little off about it.

Anyways, the guy approahced me in twin with the simple question "why?". Obviously this threw me for a second. It turns out he believes my own quest was dead and buried long ago and wasn't even sure I was the originator of it. He did say that we should both team up but I declined this and wished him luck in his own efforts to trade up to a hangar.

I want to assure all you people out there that this is a long term quest and is still very much alive. One of the main reasons behind me not actively promoting it as much recently is the belief that my current trade item (full makeover by sorg) will only really be tradeable after the next vu when the new avatar enhancement eengine is introduced.

No comments: