Current trade item. Full makeover by Sorg Sorg Sorg up for trade!

Monday 8 October 2007

VU 9.0

Version 9.0 is now imminent. According to the entropia login client :


Entropia Universe Version Update 9.0

8 Oct 2007

The Entropia Universe servers will be temporarily unavailable while we implement VU 9.0 between: 2007.10.09 05:30 and 2007.10.09 11:30 UTC We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Now theoretically this should mean that by the time I get home from work tomorrow it should be back up and running with all the fancy new graphics updated. Just to remind all you people I still have the full makeover by sorg up for trade (check out the above banner for exmples of his work).

Any trade offers that I receive immediately after the new vu I will have to deliberate over very carefully and wait until I have spoken with sorg. The reason for this is if the new vu causes increased costs to sorg for doing the same service than I am giving him the option to renegotiate the makeover offer. After all I feel that this is the only fair course of action.

Let's get trading again!

No comments: